Taking off from Pertuiset
- Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement des données personnelles, cliquez ici.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Paragliding take-off slope in a magnificent, preserved natural environment.
Mieussy is the “Birthplace of paragliding”: historic paragliding site where the very first flight took place in June 1978.
Disciplines: delta, paragliding
Level: very easy
Type of flight: thermal, dynamic
Direction: W, E
Observations / Dangers:
- Easy landing at the peak
- Easy take-off with a calm breeze.
- Do not fly too close to the intermediate flat terrain.
- With winds coming from the south or south-east, you will be taking off into the wind from the car park.
- South-west take-offs are forbidden in the winter.
- Turbulent or even very turbulent flights in northerly winds.
Services and equipment
All year round.
Subject to favorable weather.