It can be very confusing because there are some places where you’ll need a pass and others where you won’t. It’s not always easy to keep up with the rules, and that’s where we come in!
(We would like to remind you that the staff at the resort, the Tourist Office, restaurants, hotels and shops are not responsible for any decisions made by the French government).
We hope you all have a great holiday in Praz de Lys Sommand!
(Article updated on the 15/12/2021)
What is a health pass?
The ‘health pass’ is digital (via the application TousAntiCovid) or paper-based proof of your health status, that must be shown to prove one of the following three options:
1. You are fully vaccinated, and have respected the specified time period after your last injection.
2. You have a negative result from the past 24 hours (PCR, rapid Antigen or self-administered test overlooked by a health professional)
3. A positive result from a PCR or rapid antigen test, certifying you have recovered from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and max. 6 months prior.
I do not need a health pass for the following:
- To enter the Tourist Office
- To access a ski pass point of sale
- To enter a shop
- To go cross-country skiing
- To walk along pedestrian footpaths
- To go ski-touring
- To take part in an outdoor activity
I need a health pass for the following:
- To access the ski lifts (conveyors, ski lifts and cable cars) either alone or with an instructor
- To eat at a restaurant
- To go ice skating at the ice rink
- To visit a museum
- To access the Spa