A desire for fondue, raclette or tartiflette ? The Cheese dairy of Hauts-Fleury proposes you delicious cheeses (some are made on the spot). You will also find there numerous regional products proposed by local producers.
Animaux acceptés : Non
Animaux acceptés avec supplément : Non
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Near shuttle stop
- Close to a public transportation
- Village centre
- Bank/credit card
All year round
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 8.30 am and 12.15 pm and between 2.30 pm and 7 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- Children's entertainment
- Product tasting
Prestations visites groupées
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (charged for)
Prestations visites individuelles
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Individual tasting (charged for)
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
Type de clientèle
- Home school groups
- Tips : The Cheese dairy suggests to compose baskets or packages to be offered adapted to all budgets...
Statuts de l'exploitant
Produits AOC / AOP / IGP
- AOP Abondance
- IGP Tomme de Savoie
- AOP Reblochon ou reblochon de Savoie
Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement des données personnelles, cliquez ici.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.