A desire for fondue, raclette or tartiflette ? The Cheese dairy of Hauts-Fleury proposes you delicious cheeses (some are made on the spot). You will also find there numerous regional products proposed by local producers.
You will also find numerous cheeses, local delicatessen, jams, honey, candies and chocolates, but also wine and fruit juice. Producers of cheeses.
Animaux acceptés : Non
Animaux acceptés avec supplément : Non
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Near shuttle stop
- Close to a public transportation
- Village centre
- Bank/credit card
All year round
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 8.30 am and 12.15 pm and between 2.30 pm and 7 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- Children's entertainment
- Product tasting
Prestations visites groupées
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (charged for)
Prestations visites individuelles
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Individual tasting (charged for)
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
Type de clientèle
- Home school groups
- Tips : The Cheese dairy suggests to compose baskets or packages to be offered adapted to all budgets...
Statuts de l'exploitant
Produits AOC / AOP / IGP
- AOP Abondance
- IGP Tomme de Savoie
- AOP Reblochon ou reblochon de Savoie
Vous aimerez aussi
Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement des données personnelles, cliquez ici.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.