Vogealle mountain refuge
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Located in the Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval nature reserve, this refuge is accessible in 3-4 hours of walking from the Fer-à-Cheval cirque.
Comfortable and ideally located for hiking or stopping off on various alpine and wild circuits.
Summits: Grand Mont Ruan - Western Dents Blanches - Les Avoudrues - La Pointe Rousse des Chambres
- The lake (2001 m), 30 minutes away, at the foot of the Dents Blanches: great panorama of the peak of Tenneverge.
- The Sageroux pass (2395 m) and the Ottans pass (2500 m): 2h30, border ridge with Switzerland: remarkable view of the Dents du Midi.
- The little Ruan (2847 m).
- Pointe de Bellegarde (2514 m): 2h30.
Alpine and more technical hike (requiring adapted equipment): Le Grand Mont Ruan (3057m): 4h.
Les Avoudrues (2666m) via the Pointe de Bellegarde.
La pointe rousse des Chambres (2660m) via Pas à l'Ours and Vogealette, over 1 or 2 days via the Folly refuge (for experienced hikers).
- Waste management
- Renewable energy (photovoltaic)
Services and equipment
- Shared WC
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Picnic hampers
From 20/06 to 27/09.
Subject to snow conditions.
Night: 15 €
Half board (pp): 35 to 45 €.