Les Fonts mountain refuge
- DD slash MM slash YYYY
Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement des données personnelles, cliquez ici.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Refuge located at the entrance of the wild Cirque des Fonts. The Fonts alpine pasture reveals itself as a jewel in a setting of unspoiled nature.
A former alpine chalet, the refuge opened in 1926 is accessible to everyone in around an hour and a half of walking, we discover it overlooking a small hamlet of around forty alpine chalets, at the foot of Mont-Buet.
Refuge on a variant of the GR5.
Refuge on the GRP route: Tour des Fiz
- RefugeAlfred Wills(1810m): 2h30 / 700m of elevation on the GR5.
- Lac d'Anterne (2060m): 3h / 700m vertical drop
- Col d'Anterne (2264m): 4h / 880m vertical drop
- Mont Buet (3109m): 6h / 1740m vertical drop
Cot, high chair, games for children.
Solar panels, waste sorting, more plastic bottles on demand, waste reduction.
Animaux not accepted
Services and equipment
- Picnic hampers
From 11/06 to 18/09/2022.
Half board (pp): 43 €.
Free entry for children < 3 years.
- Chèques Vacances
Permanent catering: cold meats, cheeses, omelets, fondue, homemade vegetable soup, homemade desserts ...