European Heritage Days
- DD slash MM slash YYYY
Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement des données personnelles, cliquez ici.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
A wide programme of guided tours is on offer this weekend dedicated to the celebration of heritage.
• Water Gardens’ visit, embarkment at the Casino dock at 9:45am, 1:45pm and 3:45 pm. More information: +33 (0)4 50 83 30 62
• Open access of Gribaldi Home: “Contemporary glass art, exploring the Denise and Marcel Heider collection” exhibition. 2 rue du Port, 2-6pm
• Guided tour of the Châtelet Villa (31, quai Paul Léger), 11am, 2:15pm, 4pm and 5:30 pm (45mn). Free, mandatory booking (French only)
• Jean Guennal’s watercolours and Carol Maucci-Guennal’s collages (Evian and surroundings views), special showcase with ancient objects. Atelier 12 (12 avenue Jean Léger) 10am-12:30pm and 2pm-6:30pm. Free access
- Open access to the townhall, 2pm-6pm; church and funicular, all day long.
> Saturday 18th
• “Reuse and create” workshop (with children from 3 years old) during the Alain Le Foll exhibit. Palais Lumière, 10am-12pm. Includes a tour of the exhibition (30mn). 5€/child and 8€/adult. Booking mandatory (group limited in number).
• Family tour through your five senses. Recreational tour of Evian. Departure at the tourist office at 2:30pm (French only)
• Lecture: « Evian-les-bains... a heritage », by Claude Yvette Gerbaulet (French only). Salle des Templiers (library), 4pm (1h15)
• Tour with storyteller. Departure at the tourist office at 8pm (French only)
• Tour of the Mateirons neighborhood. Departure at the funicular’s upper station, 4:30pm (French only)
• Cruise on the Savoie barge. Mouche dock, 11am, 2:15pm and 3:30pm. www.barquelasavoie.com
> Sunday 19th
• Guided tour of the organ, Church, 2pm and 3:30pm (45mn)
• Max Reger and Mozart Organ recital, Church 5pm (45mn). Free access
• Tour of the Mateirons neighborhood. Departure at the funicular’s upper station, 10:30am (French only)
• Back to the springs tour, Departure at the tourist office, 2:15pm and 4pm (French only)
From Saturday 18 to Sunday 19 September 2021.
Free of charge.