- Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement des données personnelles, cliquez ici.
- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
- Upward slope : 562m
- Daily duration : 05h30
This trail departs from the village of Mieussy and leads to Jourdy cave, along a rocky ridge to Roche Pallud pastures and then back down via a spectacular spur overlooking Saix waterfall.
From Jourdy car park, the path leads up to Jourdy cave, then a narrow path along the top of the cliff, with a handrail, to Roche Pallud. The itinerary crossed over Sommand plateau and then veers to the left at the residences, towards Mieussy. The path goes past the top of a waterfall along a walkway, crosses a cliff along a narrow spur with a handrail, and then leads back down along a scree path to Clos d’en Bas. You will then walk along some very pleasant country paths, until you reach Jourdy car park.
To see along this trail:
- The Way of the Cross
- Jourdy Cave, used as a hiding place by the vicars of Mieussy during the period of the terror from 1792 to 1796.
- Sommand pastures and plateau
- View over the Mont-Blanc mountains.
Services and equipment
- Pets welcome
From 15/05 to 15/11.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.