- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Aquariaz has been designed as an aquatic paradise in the mountains featuring lush vegetation and rocks… at 1800m!
A river with variable gentle current, a slidewinder, a water playhouse, a paddling pool, a large pool with climbing walls, massage benches and the must: an open-air spa heated to 34°C!
This type of water park is found nowhere else in the mountains and features a 'hybrid' concept with natural tropical vegetation in mountain surroundings.
People of all ages will love this unique mountain water park, which has plenty to appeal to both children and adults. It is made up of three different worlds:
- The first world, the fun and colourful Water Playhouse, is for younger children and features geysers and pouring-water play equipment including water slides, water guns and a tipping bucket that pours out tens of litres of water at a time. This extends into a large paddling pool.
- The second world, the Slidewinder, is for the most adventurous bathers who are looking for big thrills and an adrenaline buzz. More than 10 metres up, you sit in a rubber tube and slide down a halfpipe, returning to terra firma after a long ride down.
- The third world, in the central pool for bathers of all ages, is made up of three sections:
- A gently flowing river with water games (bubbles, jets and faster and slower sections) with two areas of bubble-massage seats along the way.
- A swimming pool, 1.5 metres (5 feet) deep.
- A 1.5m (5ft) deep pool below a climbing wall that extends for its entire length.
And not forgetting the outdoor Jacuzzi® with its uninterrupted view of the valley.
Services and equipment
- Paddling pool
- Fun swimming pool
- Equipment hire
From 13/12 to 17/04 between 2 pm and 8 pm.
Closed on Saturday.
Open exceptionally on 14/12/2019, 28/12/2019 and 11/04/2020.
Adult: 11 €
Child: from 3 €
Senior: 10 €
Season pass for adult: 42 €
Season pass for child: from 10 €.
Free entry for children < 2 years.
Group rate available for > 50 people.
Minimum number of people : 50