Chevrotin AOP, Tomme de Chèvre des Savoie, fresh crottin goat’s cheese, soft cheese with herbs, Bûches Cendrées, goat's milk raclette, Sérac and finally Bleu de Chèvre blue goat's cheese - we have something for everyone!
La Ferme du Petit Mont is an open farm where you can buy and enjoy farm produce and learn about farming in the mountains, how cheese is made, and for our younger visitors, about the animals.
Production and sale of goat’s cheese, cold meats, preserves, dried herbs, etc.
Don’t miss finding out about the secrets of cheese making as well as tastings.
Self-guided tours available throughout the year without prior booking.
Workshops must be booked.
Animaux acceptés : Non
Animaux acceptés avec supplément : Non
- Reception room
- Sustainable development
- Soal hot water
- Educational visits
- Sales on site
- Themed tour
- Tourist brochures
- Guided tours
- Mountain view
- Mountain location
- Village 2 km away
- On a farm or small holding
Organisme de réservation
La Ferme du Petit MontTelephone : 04 50 73 76 04 Site web : https://lafermedupetitmont.com/
Adult: from 4 € (self-guided tour entrance)
Child: from 3 € (self-guided tour entrance).
Free entry for mountain guides, the drivers, teachers.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
Ask for other rates and activities.
Possibility of organizing birthday parties at the farm and unusual lodging in the trees, upon reservation.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer
All year long.
Open every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Closed on Sundays and holidays.
- Children's entertainment
- Product tasting
Prestations visites groupées
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
Prestations visites individuelles
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Mental disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Type de clientèle
- Home school groups
Complément de réservation
Self-guided tour without booking.
Workshops must be booked.
- Host portrait : We created our farm in 1995, a small goat farm, where we produce goat cheese, jams, syrups, dried plants... all our products are organic. We are in love with this beautiful nature, we want to preserve it as much as possible. Total immersion in the country environment!
- Sustainable tourism : For 28 years we have been working in the respect of nature, to treat our animals we use phytotherapy, homeopathy, aromatherapy and energies. Everyone benefits from this, because we also eat our cheeses! What happiness!
Statuts de l'exploitant
- Producer Bio
Produits AOC / AOP / IGP
- AOP Chevrotin